Sunday, November 25, 2007

Update:Bits & Pieces, Vol. 2

Just an update that Bits& Pieces, Vol. 2 is no longer available. I want to thank everyone who's expressed interest and support toward this and my other sketchbook, as well as to the good folk around the world whose purchased my sketchbooks. I truly appreciate it and THANK YOU so much!!!! For those still interested, I have a few of Vol. 1 still available. If you're interested in Vol. 2, please check out Stuart Ng Books. Again, thank you so much for all your support and love!

8 comments:

Adam Kaszycki said...

congrats on selling out of Vol. 2....that's gotta feel fantastic!

Dan szilagyi said...

for sure John, that's awesome, thanks for putting up all the awesome links time and time again!
thanks for putting mine up there a while ago!
take care~

Mokuu said...

Dang, and the book was on fire i tell you. Are you planning a third volume tough?vyviiw

Anonymous said...

Have enjoyed your art and your DVD! Hope you bring out some new stuff!

Rich T said...

A third volume was indeed planned, better still it was published. I got it along with one and two mere days ago. Looks like my timing was spot on:)

Unknown said...

congrats John! I'm glad I snagged both copies while you had them!

btw, Can you email me your mailing address? I'd like to send you the Dragon Sketches book

Patrick said...

What about volume three??

Anonymous said...

hey john its ernie how have you've been good i hope . well i just wanted to say hi and i love your art . i have a little web site if you have time to check it out . www.freewebs.com/ernieoch well post me some comments plz talk to you later . ernie